Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Profiles of Dai Kam Jie's


Below are some profiles of Chaperon's or Dai Kam Jie's. This was translated from chinese to english. If any correction is needed, please feel free to tell me.



I am a Kam Jie from Perlis. At the same time I have a wedding services shop in Puchong opened by me and Loinnie. To serve the convenience of the couples yet preserving the Chinese traditional culture. I have more than 20 years of experience in my job. I am a traditional “dai kam” with the proficiency in Cantonese and Chinese language.

CONTACT – 016-202 8978 , 03-8075 4959.




I’m Anna Wong from Jinjang. I have a shop in partnered with Wong Jie selling wedding groceries. To serve the convenience of the couples yet preserving the Chinese traditional culture. I also conduct training lessons for those who wants to be Dai Kum Jie. Successfully trained 41 Dai kum Jie so far. All of them perform well, able to speak fluently in Cantonese, hakka, hokkien and mandarin language.

Has been in this occupation for 10 years. Hobby : singing, dancing.

Has been awarded ‘ A Dai Kum Jie who is capable of leading goodness in couples and speaks well ‘ during a wedding dinner in ‘lee wang kee’ restaurant.


CONTACT – 016 2711176 / 019-3816733.



I’m Wong Jie from the north of Jin Jang area, Ipoh Road. Has high proficiency in hokkien, Cantonese, hakka, mandarin language. I have more than 20 years of experience in this field, humorous and understanding.

Partnered with Anna Wong in selling wedding groceries.


CONTACT - 016 2139993 / 03-62571866



I’m Hun Jin from the south part of Jin Jang. I can speak well in Hakka, Hokkien, Cantonese and Mandarin. Has been in this field for 8 years. A student of Anna Wong.

I have obtained championship in a Dai Kum contest held in Klang’s Hokkien Society.


CONTACT – 012 6295285 , 02 62530196



I’m Fook Jie from Kepong. I speak well in Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien and Mandarin. I have 7 years of experience, 3rd student of Anna Wong and once outperformed in a Dai Kum Jie contest held in Klang’s Hokkien Society.

CONTACT – 012 -222 3878, 012 222 3826, 03 62801549



I am Look Ngan Jie from Kepong. I can speak well in Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien and Mandarin. I have 6 years of experience and I ranked 11th under the mentorship of Anna Wong. I manage to get 1st runner up in a Dai Kum Jie contest held in Klang’s Hokkien Society. Heartily works for couples, speaks well, dance well and presentable.

CONTACT – 012 3762318



I am Linda Jie from Jalan Ipoh Batu 5. Able to speak fluently in Cantonese, hakka, mandarin, English and hokkien. I have 5 years of experience and ranked 13th under the mentorship of Anna Wong. I have successfully conducted lots of job for western couples. There aren’t many Dai Kum who can speaks well in English, I’m one of them.

CONTACT – 017 2521818



I am Qiao Wan Jie from Kepong. I can speak well in Cantonese, Hakka, Mandarin and Hokkien. I have 5 years of experience and ranked 14th under Anna Wong’s teaching. I love singing and participated in many singing contests.

CONTACT – 016 3468397



I am Zhuan Jie ( Grace Mak) from pudu, cheras. I can speak well in Cantonese, mandarin and English. I have 5 years of experience and I ranked 17th in Anna Wong’s mentorship. Outperform in a Dai Kum Jie contest held in Klang’s Hokkien Society. I’m a humorous person.

CONTACT – 012 6338684, 03 21426977



I am Yu Ying Jie ( Jennefer) from Kepong, Sri Bintang. I can speak well in Cantonese, mandarin and hokkien. I have 4 years of experience and ranked 21st under the mentorship of Anna Wong.

CONTACT – 012 3808117



I am Gui Fei Jie from Sri Bintang. I have high proficiency in speaking Cantonese, Hakka, Mandarin, English and Bahasa Melayu. In addition, I can speak a little bit of Japanese. I have 4 years of experience and ranked 20th under the mentorship of Anna Wong. I’m currently the youngest among all my colleagues.

CONTACT - 012-606 1863



I am Xue Li Jie (Shirley) from Cheras. I can speak well in Cantonese, Hakka and Mandarin. I have 3 years of experience and ranked 23rd under the mentorship of Anna Wong.

CONTACT – 012 3278621



I am Xiu Jun Jie from Bukit Bintang. I can speak well in Cantonese, Hakka, Mandarin and Hokkien. I have served in this industry for 15 years and expertise in Hokkiens’ traditions.

CONTACT – 012 2162832



I am Jin Shi Jie (Molly). I can speak well in Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka and Mandarin. It is my pleasure to enjoy the whole wedding day with the couples.

CONTACT – 016 3634110, 03 62755993



I am Hong Shao (a male) from Rawang. I can speak well in Cantonese. I’m 40 years old and the only male student of Anna Wong. I have 2 years of experience and I am good at creating a good environment on the stage. I can even speak Chinese idioms fluently. I am the only male Dai Kum and performed well in a Dai Kum Jie contest held in Klang’s Hokkien Society. I received interviews from NanYang news and Guang Ming news representatives.

CONTACT – 012 3419394



I am Xia Jie from north part of JinJang. I can speak well in Cantonese, Hakka, Mandarin and Hokkien. I have 15 years of experience and ranked 12th under the mentorship of my master, Anna Wong. I’ll give my best to do the best.

CONTACT – 016 3670177, 03 62570791



I am Hui Jie. I started this job since the day of my marriage and heartily attracted to the Dai Kum’s service. I have 3 years of experience and speak fluently in Cantonese, Hakka, Mandarin and Hokkien.

CONTACT – 016 238 8687



I am Xue Li Jie (Sally Chin) from Kepong. I can speak well in Cantonese, Mandarin, Hakka and Hokkien.

CONTACT – 012 3816112



I am Ru Yii Jie (Evon Lee). I’m a student of Anna Wong and ranked 7th. I have 7 years of experience and speak fluently in Cantonese, Mandarin, Hakka and Hokkien. I love singing and I outperformed in a Dai Kum Jie contest held in Klang’s Hokkien Society.

CONTACT – 012 222 3878



I am Gui Zhen Jie, a Hokkien. I can speak well in Cantonese, Hokkien and English.

CONTACT – 012 2510103



I am Mei Jie. I have lots of friends and colleagues working in the same industry. I handle marriage arrangements seriously and will try my very best to ensure things go alright. I’ll treat the couples just like the son and daughter of mine.

CONTACT – 017 6059866



I am Hui Xia Jie (Jennifer). I speak well in Cantonese, Hakka and Hokkien. I have 5 years of experience and I share my jokes and joys with every couples I encounter.

CONTACT – 012 3485048 , 012 3385048



I am Gui Jie. I have 6 years of experience and speak fluently in Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien and Hakka. I practice the principles of obeying requests and self- improvement.

CONTACT – 016 6986610



I am Mei Zhen Jie, a Hokkien. I have 5 years of experience and I am capable of leading couples through a Chinese traditional marriage ceremony. I will provide the best service. I can speak well in Hokkien, Cantonese and Mandarin.

CONTACT – 016 3928946



My name is Kim. Since 2007 I have been working with English speaking couples, who wanted a Chinese traditional wedding but do not know how to go about it.

I am extremely pleased to see many young couples going for traditional wedding and customs, especially interracial marriages . If you need my expertise, please do not hesitate to contact

Tel : 016-6261673 or email : kim88@gmail.com


Source: http://www.xilinmen2u.com/t1/index.php

2 comments:

  1. Still can't find your Dai Kam you may try this http://bernice.name.my/mc

    ReplyDelete